Aldwinkle

St Peter's Church Aldwinkle
Parts of the Church of St Peter date back to the 12th Century.

In 1903 the former ring of three bells (the tenor dated 1585, and the second by Thomas Eayre of Kettering, 1724) were recast and a new treble and tenor added by Taylor and Co. of Loughborough.

Bells 5
Tenor 12-2-15 G
Practice
Contact Arthur Dicks
1 Church Lane
Stoke Doyle
PE8 5TJ
01832 272402
Grid Reference TL006818
Map Click here for a map